a. 穷困的, 丧失了受良好教育权利的, 贫穷的
- take away possessions from someone
同义词：deprive, strip, divest
- keep from having, keeping, or obtaining
- take away
- marked by deprivation especially of the necessities of life or healthful environmental influences
- She was deprived of all the rewards that she deserved.
- They are deprived of their rights as citizens.
- What will a student do if he were deprived of his books?
- A man without an education, many of us believe, is an unfortunate victim of adverse circumstances deprived of one of the greatest twenty-century opportunities.
adj.（形容词）Marked by deprivation, especially of economic or social necessities.贫困的，匮乏的：（尤其在经济或社会必需品上）缺乏的贫困的Lacking in advantage, opportunity, or experience:缺乏（优越性，时机，经验）的：例句：.Preschool is designed to give children from educationally deprived households an early boost.(Jeff Brody
文章来源: 文人无行 http://www.fusionamc.com文章标题: deprived